I have shared many articles about movies playback on Eee Pad Transformer TF101, such as play DVD movies on Eee Pad, rip Blu-ray discs for Eee Pad, mkv to Transformer etc. These are common playback issues.
However, recently, a friend of mine who own one Eee Pad Transformer told me, some avi videos can’t be played well by Eee Pad. I tested it by myself, some avis playback without sound, some avi videos even can’t be played, no video and audio, while some avi movies played well. It’s really strange.
According to the information about avi, it’s a container formats, it can contain different audio and video codec. So i guess this is the reason. There are two solutions to solve this problem. Below is the details:
Download and install a perfect Android player for Eee Pad Transformer TF101. There are many popular players for Android devices. Such as Moboplayer, QQ player, mVideoPlayer, RealPlayer, VLC player etc. You can choose a suitable one according to your need. But we can’t be sure the player supports all the avi videos.
Converting avi to Transformer format that compatibled well by it. Here i take Pavtube video converter as an example. It’s designed based on NVIDIA CUDA technology, so we will get the converted video in a short time. The following is the details to show you how to play avi videos on Eee Pad.
1. You should download and install this AVI to Eee Pad Transformer converter on your PC. The installation is very simple and won’t take much time, after that, run it and add your avi files.
2. Select a suitable output for Eee Pad. I take “Format- Android- Motorola XOOM H.264 Video (*.mp4)”. This profile works well for Eee Pad Transformer. In fact, the Transformer TF101 is really like Motorola‘s xoom in all respects.
Tips: You can rename this profile as “ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 H.264 Video (*.mp4)” by clicking on “save as” for next use in “custom” category.
3. Start the conversion by pressing the “convert” button.
4. Wait for a while, when the process is done, transfer the result video to Transformer TF101.
Above is two solutions supplied for you to watch avi videos on Eee Pad Transformer successfully. According to my own experience, i prefer the second one, because it can handle all the avi movies. Hope this article can really help you.
- MKV to Transformer converter – Enjoy MKV videos on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101
- Best DVD to ASUS Transformer TF 101 converter – Play movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101
- Rip and convert Blu-ray movies to ASUS Transformer TF101
- How to Put DVD ISO IFO files onto Eee Pad Transformer for playback
- Watch VOB movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer with high quality