To watch DRM Movies from iTunes on Nabi kid tablet or other Android slab, you have to strip DRM first. Follow this tutorial to get itunes DRM movies stripped and encoded for playing on nabi 2/nabi original tablet.
Prepare for DRM stripping of iTunes movies and digital copies
Open iTunes and set it not to remember playback position:
1. Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” LIBRARY.
2. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”.
3. Switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK” to confirm.
How to Strip and Convert iTunes .m4v movies to Nabi 2 optimized video
1. Drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the Pavtube ChewTune. Or you may click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies.
2. Click “Format” and select an output format for the Nabi 2. There are three codecs that are supported by nabi: MPEG-4, H.263, and H.264. Here you’re advised to choose, choose “Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
3. To further custom the profile for best effect you can click “Settings” and set video/audio parameters as it shows below:
Video codec – H.264
Size – 1024 x 600pix (exactly as the resolution of nabi 2 and thus plays best effect)
Bitrate – 1500kbps (for better quality set 2000kbps or above, for smaller size set lower bitrate)
Frame rate – 29.97fps
Audio codec – AAC
Sample Rate – 48000hz
Bitrate – 96000bps
Channels – Stereo
3. Click “Convert” to DRM-free iTunes movies. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
4. When conversion completes, click “Open” to locate the DRM-free movies. Now you’re ready to get the converted iTunes movies onto Nabi 2.