Nabi tablet is a great toy for children. With it, they can watch movies/TV shows, reading books, learning math and much more. Many parents have tried to put kinds of movie files on Nabi Kids tablet for their kids, because movies enjoyment is really a good way to keep children be quiet. But, most of them have difficulty to stream DVD ISO image to Nabi tablet.
DVD ISO is different from common video files. It’s so special that few media players can play it well. We have to handle it before transferring it Nabi tablet. To be honest, we need to convert DVD ISO to Nabi Tablet playable video formats. The help of Pavtube DVD Ripper is necessary. Which can rip and convert DVD disc, DVD ISO or IFO image to Nabi tablet supported video formats.
Here is a simple guide to show you how to put and play DVD ISO movies on Nabi tablet.
2. Load your DVD ISO image into it.
3. Select video format for Nabi tablet. Here you may choose “Android -> Nook Color (*.mp4)”. This profile is special designed for Nook color, but it also works well on Nabi tablet.
4. Click “Settings” to get the full information of the Nook Color profile, you can adjust some video parameters to get the video qulity you want for Nabi Tablet. After that, you may click on “Save as” to rename the profile as “Nabi tablet (*.mp4)”, when you use it next time, you can easily find it in ” Custom ” category.
5. Click “Convert” button to start ripping DVD ISO to Nabi tablet.
Wait until the conversion is done, by clicking “Open”, you can easily find the converted mp4 video file, transfer it to Nabi tablet. Then, watching DVD ISO movies on Nabi tablet is feasible.
- Easily Rip DVD movies to Archos Child Pad with Best video settings
- Transfer iTunes movies to Nook Tablet via top iTunes to Nook Tablet converter
- DVD movies to NooK Tablet
- Put and play movies on Nook Tablet – Best Nook Tablet video transcoder
- Guide: Stream AVI videos to Nook Tablet for watching with high quality