Yesterday I finally got the 7.6’ Blackberry Z10 on hand, and the first thing I did was connecting it to PC to transfer videos to Z10. It took quite a while to boot up BB Z10, I must say. But I do appreciate that RIM make it so easy for users to transfer files to Z10, you simply connect BB Z10 with PC via USB connection and follow the popup message to install the BlackBerry Link.
BlackBerry Link supports BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry Z10 tablets running BlackBerry Z10 OS 2.1.
You can use BlackBerry Link on a computer to:
1. Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your BlackBerry Z10 and your computer over USB or Wi-Fi connections.
2. Back up and restore your device data.
3. Transfer supported settings and data to your new device.
4. Manage multiple devices that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
5. Update or reinstall your device software.