How to watch HD MKV videos on Iconia Tab A700 without any issues? Maybe you have tried to download MKV to Iconia Tab A700 for playback directly. The results won’t be satisfactory. There will always be a variety of problems. No audio, no video, even pop-up an error message. It’s a great pity for people who have many MKV videos, for this reason, it’s necessary to find a solution so as to play MKV on Iconia Tab A700 successfully.
In advance, we’d better figure out why Iconia Tab A700 can’t play MKV well. According to its specs list, we can learn the video formats compatibled by Iconia Tab A700. MKV not included. Due to this, we won’t get good results. After several tests, a good format for Iconia Tab turned out, it’s MP4. Not only Iconia Tab, even all the android tablets are friendly with it. So if we convert MKV to Mp4, our problems will be solved. How to do it? Don’t worry, just follow me, you will make it.
First of all, we need a MKV converter works for Iconia Tab A700. Pavtube video converter is the best choice. Just install it on your computer. Or install Pavtube video converter for Mac on your Mac computer. Then you can refer to the guide to use it.
1. Run this MKV to Iconia Tab converter, add your MKV video files into it. Besides, it also can convert avi, vob, mts, m2ts, mov, tivo, wmv, avi, flv and other video formats.
2. Choose Iconia Tab video formats. Click on “Format -> Android -> Acer Iconia Tab A700 Video (*.mp4)“. You may refer to:
3. Edit your MKV files, click “Edit” button, you can do some editing on your video files, like crop, trim, split, add 3D effect etc.
4. If you want to combine multiple mkv files, just check the “Merge into one file” option.
5. Run this MKV to mp4 conversion for Iconia Tab A700.
Now, you have finished all the steps you need to do. When the conversion is done, transfer the mp4 video files to A700. After that, you can watch MKV videos on Iconia Tab A700 flawlessly.