Toshiba’s Thrive features a 10.1-inch screen with 1280-by-800 resolution, 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, 1 GB RAM, 8, 16 or 32GB onboard storage, HDMI, SD and USB ports, 2 megapixel front-facing camera, 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, and Android 3.1, Honeycomb.
It’s one of the most powerful tablets in 2011, While this tablet also has its shortcomings. Just like other devices, it supports very limited video&audio formats. Common VOB movies can’t be played by it. So if you want to watch VOB movies on Toshiba Thrive, you should convert vob to the format that compatibled well by Thrive. Today my article will talking about putting VOB videos on toshiba thrive for playing.
A Toshiba Thrive video converter is needed. Here i use Pavtube video converter, the following is the detail steps:
Step 1. Free download and install this VOB to Toshiba Thrive converter on your computer. Run and add your VOB files.
Step 2. Choose the best video format for Toshiba Thrive by clicking on “Format < Android < Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)” to rapidly get the output for Motorola Xoom that can also be watched on the Thrive with excellent video quality and top sound effect.
Step 3. Converting VOB to H.264 MP4 for Toshiba Thrive by clicking on “Convert” button.
When the process is done, transfer the converted file to Toshiba Thrive, Then, you can play VOB movies on Toshiba Thrive easily.
- Play movies on Toshiba Thrive – Back up your favourite DVDs on Toshiba Thrive
- Play 720p 1080p MKV films on Toshiba Thrive with best video format
- WMV to Toshiba Thrive converter – Watch WMV movies on Toshiba Thrive smoothly
- Top Toshiba Thrive video converter Review – Any videos for Toshiba Thrive playback
- Rip Blu-ray movies for playing on HDTV via Toshiba Thrive HDMI function