After the great success of Galaxy Note. Samsung announced Galaxy Note 10.1 at MWC. Which has a 10.1 inch screen, about its detailed features, you may refer to the list:
- Form factor: Tablet
- Dimension: 256.7 x 175.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 583g
- Display: 16M-color 10.1″ PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, Mali-400MP, Exynos chipset
- Camera: 3.2 MP autofocus camera with 1080p video recording; 2MP front-facing camera
- Memory: 16/32/64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Connectivity: Voice and data connectivity with quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) UMTS, 21 Mbps HSDPA and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps support, video calls, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 30-pin connector
- Battery: 7,000mAh
- Misc: Gyro sensor, accelerometer sensor for automatic UI rotation, ambient light sensor, Adobe Flash Player 11 support, DivX/XviD support, TV-out (adapter required), USB host (via an adapter)
If you just are considering buying a tablet. It’s a good one to think about. Now, accroding to the information from Netbooks. Galaxy Note 10.1 has been redigned for some reason. Redesigned Galaxy Note 10.1 is not just upgrade the 4-core processors, in addition, it added a S Pen slot.
To make the Galaxy Note 10.1 is more easily placed in the S-Pen, S-Pen had to be thin. In addition, in order to compensate for those who like a large pen, Samsung deliberately introduced a S-Pen bag, want users to like. Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 when listing and how much is not known.
Galaxy Tab 2 is for sale now, a question i want to know is that, what’s the difference between Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1. Which one is better? Maybe you also have this question, or you are a tablet superman, have a deep understanding of these two tablets, then, just leave your comments here. Let’s learn more about it.