People who want to buy a samsung tablet, may have the question that, what’s the different between Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1. and which one is better? To be honest, it’s really hard for me to tell exactly about this question. However, we can get a lot of information from internet. Below is the Galaxy Note 10.1 reviews from gsmarena.com. Hope you can find the information you need:
- Dimensions: 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 600g
- Display: 16M-color 10.1″ PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- OS: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset, 2GB of RAM
- Memory: 16/32/64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Camera: 5 MP autofocus camera, LED flash with 720p video recording, 1.9MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 7,000mAh Li-Ion
- Misc: Infrared port, gyro sensor, accelerometer sensor for automatic UI rotation, ambient light sensor, Adobe Flash Player 11 support, DivX/XviD support, TV-out (adapter required), USB host (via an adapter)
- Proprietary 30-pin connector for charging and connectivity
As you see, this tablet is powerful enough for us to enjoy common movie files, but it can’t play Blu-ray/DVD movies directly. If you are a movie fan, you may have the idea to stream your favourite Blu-ray/DVD movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 in order to make full use of these movies. The problem is how to do it?
Now, with the help of Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, you can easily make it. This tool is special designed for users to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movies for Galaxy Note 10.1 and other portable devices. Meanwhile, it’s designed rather user-friendly, even you are a beginner to convert movies, you can operate it smoothly.
Otherwise, you can read the guide to learn how to put Blu-ray/DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 with the best Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1 converter.
Then, load your Blu-ray/DVD movie file into this program. For Blu-ray movies, a Blu-ray drive is needed. Please make sure you have it.
Next, you can choose output format for Galaxy Note 10.1. Here, you can choose “Format > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)“. As we all know, the screen resolution of Galaxy Note 10.1 is the same with Galaxy Tab 10.1, and other features of them are similar. Though this profile is designed for Galaxy Tab 10.1. But, it also works well for Note 10.1.
Meanwhile, this Blu-ray Ripper for Galaxy Note 10.1 allows you to choose the subtitle and audio track you like. Just click the menu to make a choice.
When everything is what you want, just click “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1. That’s all, hope this article is really useful for you to play Blu-ray/DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1.
By the way, now you can get Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper with 20% discount. Pavtube Summer Promotion in progress. Rush to buy!